Vacation and Projects
Here are a few projects I've been working on in the last few weeks including my first project based out of Mexico (INM Viajero Confiable)

Vacation
I got the chance to travel down to Chiapas and Quintana Roo to see the pyramids and beaches with a friend in July. I took my little point and shoot with me and took some video and put this video together to remember it by.



Gringo Loco
This is my friend's band playing at a jazz club, Zinco, in Mexico City. My friend Paul Escalante and I grabbed our recording equipment, headed down to the club and drank some beers while recording.

Check out Paul's other work here.

Viajero Confiable
Working on my first project down here was challenging yet rewarding. Viajero Confiable is the Mexico's new way of allowing airline passengers to pass through customs faster at the airport. Below is the logo animation and instructional animation respectively.